Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, 2/10/09

Welcome to the new home of WRAS's own Cowtippers Delight. Here's the playlist for last night's show:
10:00 - 10:30:
Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris - Love Hurts
Bob Wills & Texas Playboys - Faded Love
Tom T. Hall - I Love
Donna Fargo - The Happiest Girl in the Whole U.S.A.
George Strait - All My Ex's Live in Texas
Boxcar Willie - Blue Moon of Kentucky
Vernon Oxford - I Just Want Somebody to Love Me
Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man

10:30-11:00
Hazel Dickens & Alice Gerrard - The One I Love Is Gone
Don Williams - Amanda
Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
Hank Snow - I'm Moving On
Walter Hyatt - Teach Me About Love
Waylon & Willie - Lukenback, Texas
David Allan Coe - Pledging My Love
Connie Smith - Ain't Had No Love

11:00-11:30
Old Crow Medicine Show - Hard To Love
Tammy Wynette - He Loves Me All The Way
Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys - Honky Tonk Queen
George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today
Merle Haggard - Silver Wings
Jimmie Rodgers - Oh-Oh, I'm Falling In Love Again
The Avett Brothers - The New Love Song
Asleep At The Wheel - My Baby Thinks She's A Train
Gail Davies - Love Love Love
Slim Whitman - Indian Love Call
BR5-49 - That's What I Get

11:30-12
Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
Dolly Parton - The Grass is Blue
Connie Francis - Just Walk On By
Will Handsome - Weary Blues from Waitin'
George Jones & Tammy Wynette - Golden Ring
Don Gibson - Old Lonesome Me
David Allan Coe - Papa Loved Mama
Porter Wagoner - Your Old Love Letters

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment