Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10/13

Here's the setlist, and thanks for listening.

The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Down Yonder
Johnny Cash - Oney
George Jones & Tammy Wynette - My Elusive Dreams
Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Remember You're My Sunshine
Merle Travis - Barbara Allen
Patsy Cline - You Belong to Me
Jimmy Lee - I'm Diggin' a Hole to Bury My Heart
Merle Haggard - Nobody's Darlin' but Mine

Elvis Presley - Green, Green Grass of Home
Bobby Bare - 500 Miles Away from Home
Making Believe - Kitty Wells
Moe Bandy & Joe Stampley - Roll On Big Mama
Lacy J. Dalton - Hard Times
The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece
Clarence White - Not Enough of Me to Go 'Round
Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - I Saw the Light

The Flying Burrito Brothers - Do Right Woman
Frankie Laine - The 3:10 to Yuma
Old Crow Medicine Show
Stanley Brothers
Homer & Jethro - Battle of Kookamonga
John Prine - Hello In There

David Allen Coe - The Lost Highway
Red Foley - Tennessee Saturday Night
Glen Campbell - Galveston
Gillian Welch - Honey Now
Dillard & CLark - Train Leaves Here This Mornin'
Waylon & Willie - I Can Get Off On You
Jerry Jeff Walker - Jaded Lover
Unknown Hinson - Ugly Things

No comments:

Post a Comment