Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 75th, Elvis!

Elvis Night: All tracks without a listed artist are by the birthday boy himself.

Guitar Man
Old Shep
Blue Moon of Kentucky
From a Jack To A King
Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
Help Me Make it Through the Night
I Forgot to Remember to Forget
Gillian Welch - Elvis Presley Blues
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone

Always On My Mind
Green, Green Grass of Home
Cowboy Junkies - Blue Moon Revisited (Song for Elvis)
I Love You Because
Million Dollar Quartet - Paralyzed
Just Because
Ryan Adams/Emmylou Harris - Return of the Grievous Angel
I'm Counting on You

(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Willie Nelson - Graceland
How's the World Treating You
Old Dogs - Elvis has Left the Building
There's Always Me
June Carter Cash - I Used to Be Somebody
It's a Sin
Kenny Rogers - Love me Tender
Just Call me Lonesome
You Don't Know Me

Kentucky Rain
Merle Haggard - From Graceland to the Promised Land
After Loving You
Long Black Limousine
Homer & Jethro - Hart Brake Motel
George Jones - The King is Gone
Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper - Elvis is Everywhere

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Million Dollar Quartet, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Million_Dollar_Quartet-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete