Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hank Williams won a Pulitzer!

So I had to celebrate. All songs without listed artists are by Hank himself.

Hank Williams - Never Get Out of This World Alive
A Mansion on the Hill
Jimmy Dean - Mind Your Own Business
Brenda Lee - Jambalaya
Waylon Jennings - Blues Come Around
Beck - Your Cheatin' Heart
So Lonesome I Could Cry
Settin' The Woods on Fire
Wedding Bells

Hanks Sr, Jr & III - Move It On Over - Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts
Al Anderson - Honky Tonkin'
Del Shannon - Long Gone Lonesome Blues
My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
Baby We're Really In Love
Dear John
Stonewall Jackson - You Win Again

Leon Russell - Hey Good Lookin' - Hank Wilson's Back
Lost Highway
Kaw-Liga
Johnny Cash - On the Evening Train - American V
You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
The The - I Can't Get You Off of My Mind - Hanky Panky
Howlin' At The Moon
Nobody's Lonesome For Me
Faron Young - Cold Cold Heart
Nine Pound Hammer - Long Gone Daddy - Live at the Vera
Hank Jr. & Sr. - There's A Tear in My Beer

Knoxville Girls - 'Neath a Cold Gray Tomb of Stone
Will Handsome - Ramblin' Man
Isaac Hayes - I Can't Help It
Little Richard - Why Don't You Love Me
Ralph Stanley - Six More Miles
George Jones - Half as Much
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Et Al - I Saw the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment