Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28

You guys really came through for me with requests this week! Thanks, as always.

Ralph Stanley - In the Pines - Poor Rambler
Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl - Blue Kentucky Girl
Johnny Cash, June Carter & The Carter Family - Where Did We Go Right
Willie Nelson - Bubbles in My Beer - You Don't Know Me: The Songs of Cindy Walker
Caitlin Cary & Ryan Adams - The Battle
Arlo Guthrie - The Motorcycle Song
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Nanci Griffith - Always Will - Transatlantic Sessions 2, Vol 1

Bruce Springsteen - Jesse James - We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions
The Devil Makes Three - Cheap Reward - Do Wrong Right
Dolly Parton - Making Believe
Slim Whitman - Down in the Valley
Johnny Cash - Rock Island Line
Justin Townes Earle - Someday I'll Be Forgiven For This - Midnight at the Movies
Asleep at the Wheel - Walking the Floor Over You
Jim Reeves - When Two Worlds Collide
Elvis Costello - Good Year For the Roses
Buck Owens - Waitin In Your Welfare Line
Billy Joe Shaver - You Asked Me To
Drakkar Sauna - Paul's Letter to St. Job - Jabraham Lincoln
Ernest Tubb & Loretta Lynn - Sweet Thang
The New Lost City Ramblers - Poor Old Dirt Farmer
Jerry Lee Lewis - What Made Milwaukee Famous - At the Palomino
Hank Williams - Why Should We Try Anymore
Bobby Bare - $100,000 in Pennies - Bobby Bare Sings Lullabys, Legends and Lies
The Louvin Brothers - Wreck on the Highway

Waylon Jennings - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
Golden Smog - Won't Be Coming Home
John Prine - Six O'Clock News - John Prine
Jean Shepard & Speedy West - Twice the Lovin' (In Half the Time) - Hillbilly Music....Thank God! Volume 1
Jerry Reed - Eastbound and Down
Kris Kristopherson - Don't Cuss the Fiddle - Who's to Bless
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - I Saw the Light - Will the Circle Be Unbroken
George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today
Lyle Lovett - I Married Her Just Because She Looks Like You
John Hartford - Steam Powered Aereo Plane - Aereo-Plain

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! I forgot about it. Last time I listened I remember exactly---1996, doing homework at the living room table when y'all played some Clint Eastwood.

    ReplyDelete