Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RIP Earl

Earl Scruggs Tribute Show - All songs are Earl Scruggs, with the following abbreviations for collaborations: FS (Flatt Scruggs) SWS (Scruggs, Doc Watson & Ricky Skaggs)

FS - When the Angels Carry Me Home
Earl Scruggs & Friends - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
FS - Wabash Cannonball
Cabin on the Hill
SWS - Spoken Introduction & Soldier's Joy
FS - Mountain Dew
FS - I Saw Mother With God Last Night
SWS - Earl's Breakdown
Earl Scrugg's Review - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere

FS - Ballad of Jed Clampett
FS - Roll in my Sweet Baby's Arms
Earl Scrugg's Review - I Shall Be Released
FS - Thank God I'm on my way
SWS - Down in the Valley To Pray
Shuckin' the Corn
FS - Call Me On Home, Too
Rock Salt & Nails
SWS - Don't Let Your Deal Go Down
FS - Get in Line Brother

Cripple Creek
FS - Joy Bells
It's A Picture From Life's Other Side
Foggy Mountain Special
FS - Wait For the Sunshine
FS - My Cabin in the Hills of Caroline
SWS - The Banks of the Ohio
(With Johnny Cash) - I Still Miss Someone
SWS - Ridin' That Midnight Train
(with Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) - Will the Circle Be Unbroken

Cumberland Gap
FS - Be Ready For Tomorrow May Never Come
Nashville Blues
FS - When the Saints Go Marching In
SWS - Foggy Mountain Top
FS - I'm Walking With Him
FS - I'll Never Be Lonesome Again
FS - Brother I'm Getting Ready to Go
FS - Reunion in Heaven
I Saw the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment