Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Set

This one's for yo' Mama.

10-10:30
Merle Haggard - Mama Tried
Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors
Jimmy Dean - Mom IOU
Waylon & Willie - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
Carter Family - I Have No Loving Mother Now
Linda Ronstadt - The Only Mama That'll Walk the Line
Gillian Welch - I Had a Real Good Mother & Father
Johnny Paycheck - I'm the Only Hell (My Mama Ever Raised)

10:30-11
John Prine & Mac Wiseman - Pistol Packin' Mama
Kitty Wells & Roy Acuff - If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
The Lonesome Sisters - I Have No Mother Now
Bill Anderson - Mama Sang a Song
Molly O'Day - I Heard My Mother Weeping
Ralph Stanley - Mother's Only Sleeping
The Whites with Ricky Skaggs - Will My Mother Know Me THere
Eddy Arnold - Rocking Alone in an Old Rockin' Chair
The Everly Brothers - Put My Little Shoes Away

11:00-11:30
Red Sovine - Roses for Mama
The Judds - Mama He's Crazy
Jimmie Rodgers - Mother, the Queen of My Heart
Tennessee Ernie Ford - Just Before the Battle Mother
Melba Montgomery - No Charge
Alison Krauss, Emmylou Harris, Gillian Welch - Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby
Loretta Lynn - One's on the Way
Loretta Lynn - The Pill

11:30-12:00
David Allan Coe - Papa Loved Mama
Jerry Jeff Walker - Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother
Clarence White - Mother In Law
Townes Van Zandt - Our Mother the Mountain
Unknown Hinson - I Won't Live In Sin
Jack Kittel - Psycho
The Oak Ridge Boys - Seven Nation Army
Leonard Nimoy - I Walk the Line
Leonard Nimoy - Gentle On My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment