Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7/28

Thanks for listening-
John Prine - Illegal Smile
Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills Is Still the King
The Mashville Brigade - Take This Hammer
Junior Brown - Catfish and Collard Greens
Elizabeth LaPrelle - Little Darling Pal of Mine
Jimmie Dale Gilmore - Standin' on the Corner
Gillian Welch - Look At Miss Ohio
Jerry Lee Louis - Sweet Thang

Dean Armstrong and the Arizona Dance Hands - Don't Fence Me In
Beck - Rowboat
Rolling Stones - Sway
Mac Wiseman - Medley: I Wonder How the Old Folks Are At Home/I'd Rather Live By the Side Of the Road
Jerry Douglas & Peter Rowan - When You and I Were Young, Maggie
Whiskeytown - Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight
Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers - Johnny Cash Is Dead (And His House Burned Down)
Bruce Springsteen - Mansion on the Hill

Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone
Sara Watkins - Pony
Loretta Lynn - Mad Mrs. Leroy Brown
Robert Earl Keen
Robbie Fulks - She Took a Lot of Pills (and Died)
Billy Joe Shaver - Old Chunk of Coal
Osborne Brothers - Ruby, Are You Mad At Your Man
Roy Rogers - Lovenworth


Frank Black - Dirty Old Town (With Marty Brown)
Stonewall Jackson - Why I'm Walkin'
George Jones - Why Baby Why
Wilco - 100 Years From Now
Ramblin' Jack Elliot - Driving Nails in my Coffin
Hank Thompson - A Six Pack to Go
Willie Nelson & Ray Price - I'm Still Not Over You
The Byrds - Hickory Wind
Merle Haggard - As Time Goes By

No comments:

Post a Comment