Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A lot from the '40s & '50s tonight

Hope you enjoyed the show!

Merle Haggard - Workin' Man Blues
Jerry Lee Lewis - What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me)
Jim Reeves - I Guess I'm Crazy
Charley Pride - All I Have to Offer You (Is Me)
Tennessee Ernie Ford - Mule Train
Conway Twitty - The Image of Me
Buck Owens - My Heart Skips a Beat
Loretta Lynn - Fist City
Connie Smith - Once a Day
Johnny Cash - Daddy Sang Bass


Bill Monroe - Footprints in the Snow
Ernest Tubb - Have You Ever Been Lonely
Lefty Frizzell - I Love You a Thousand Ways
Floyd Tillman - Slipping Around
Pee Wee King - Slow Poke
Hank Thompson & His Brazo Valley Boys - I've Got a Humpty Dumpty Heart
The Maddox Brothers & Rose -Philadelphia Lawyer
Tammy Wynette - Singing My Song
Tex Williams - That's What I Like About the West
Eddy Arnold - Bouquet of Roses

Tennessee Ernie Ford & Kay Starr - I'll Never Be Free
The Carter Family - Can the Circle Be Unbroken
Nickel Creek - Stumptown
Elton Britt - Chime Bells
Tommy Duncan - Gamblin' Polka Dot Blues
Harry McClintock - Big Rock Candy Mountain
Glen Campbell - Galveston
Hank Snow - I'm Movin' On
Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
Merle Travis - No Vacancy
Leon Russell - The Window Up Above

Peggy Lee - Riders in the Sky
The Sons of the Pioneers - Rollin' Dust
Slim Whitman - Song of the Old Waterwheel
Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie
Tex Ritter - I'm Wastin' My Tears On You
Webb Pierce - There Stands the Glass
Red Foley - M-i-s-s-i-p-p-i
Hank Williams - Kaw-Liga
Hank Williams - Long Gone Lonesome Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment