Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23 Set List

Enjoy!

Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes
Buck Owens - You're For Me
Jerry Jeff Walker - Gettin' By
Porter Wagoner- I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name
Kitty Wells & Red Foley - As Long as I Live
Willie Nelson - Whiskey River - Shotgun Willie
Faron Young - Wine Me Up
Ernest Tubb & Loretta Lynn - Our Hearts Are Holding Hands
Charley Pride - I'm So Afraid of Losing You Again

The Byrds - Sweetheart of the Rodeo - I Am a Pilgrim
The Rolling Stones - Torn and Frayed - Exile on Main Street
Dillard & Clark - Out on the Side - The Fantastic Expedition of Dillard & Clark
David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me by My Name
Neko Case - That Teenage Feeling - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
Gillian Welch - Look at Miss Ohio - Soul Journey

Carl Perkins - Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
Burl Ives - Funny Way of Laughing
Unknown Hinson - Hippie Girl
Merle Haggard - Silver Wings
John Prine & Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves - In Spite of Ourselves
Don Williams - Tulsa Time
Conway Twitty - The Image of Me
Asleep at the Wheel - House of Blue Lights
Southern Culture on the Skids - Fried Chicken and Gasoline - Dirt Track Date

Steve Goodman - Old Smoothies - Live at the Earl of Old Town
The Farmer Boys - Yearning, Burning Heart
Nanci Griffith - If I Were the Woman You Wanted - Once in a Very Blue Moon
Loudon Wainwright III - One Man Guy - I'm Alright
The Hackensaw Boys - Too Much Time - Look Out
John Prine - Donald and Lydia - John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment