Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Celebrating V-Day the Cowtippers' way.

Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris - Love Hurts - Fallen Angels
Conway Twitty - I'd Love to Lay You Down
Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Elvis Presley - Faded Love
Jean Shepard - Why Don't You Houl Off & Love Me
The Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do is Dream
Jerry Jeff Walker - Jaded Lover - Ridin' High
John Hartford - First Girl I Loved - Aereo-Plain


Jerry Reed - She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft)
Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone
Eddy Arnold - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
Merle Haggard - It's Not Love But It's Not Bad
Billy Bragg - Wishing the Days Away - Talking With the Taxman About Poetry
Hank Williams - Cold Cold Heart
Drive-By Truckers - 18 Wheels of Love - Gangstabilly
Emmylou Harris - Dimming of the Day - Portraits
Paul Overstreet - I Think She Only Loves Me for My Willie

Kris Kristopherson - Lovin' Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) - The Silver Tongued Devil & I
Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Webb Pierce - I Ain't Never
Hank III - Lovin' and Huggin'- Lovesick, Broke and Driftin'
Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town
Charley Pride - Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'
Lefty Frizzell - Always Late With Your Kisses
Nick Lowe - A Man in Love - At My Age
Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Roll in my Sweet Baby's Arms

Kinky Friedman - Get Your Biscuits in the Oven & Your Buns in the Bed - Sold American
The White Stripes - Jolene
Charlie Rich - You Can Have Her
Buck Owens - Together Again
The Magnetic Fields - Papa Was A Rodeo
Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain
Ernest Tubb & Loretta Lynn - Mr. and Mrs. Used to Be
Johnny Lee - Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places - Urban Cowboy Soundtrack
Elvis Costello - Sittin' and Thinkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment