Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/10

Doc Watson - The House Carpenter - At Gerdes Folk City
The Packaway Handle Band - Talk It All Over With Him
Hank Williams Jr - Old Habits
Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash - 1970 Monte Carlo - Distance Between
Jim Reeves - I Know One - The Essential Jim Reeves
Fred Eaglesmith - I Shot Your Dog - Balin
The Highwaymen - The Road Goes On Forever
John Prine - Illegal Smile - John Prine
Robert Earl Keen - Mr. Mudd & Mr. Gold - Poet: A Tribute to Townes Van Zandt

The Carter Family - Keep on the Sunny Side - Can the Circle Be Unbroken
Adrienne Young - Plow to the End of the Row - Plow to the End of the Row
Porter Wagoner - Albert Erving - Wagonmaster
Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King
Elvis Costello & George Jones - Stranger in the House
Roy Acuff - I'll Forgive You but I Can't Forget You
Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir - 10,000 Years - Ten Thousand
Jerry Lee Lewis - Early Morning Rain

Hank III - Drinkin' Over Momma - Rebel Yell
The Lonesome Sisters - I Have No Mother Now - The Lonesome Sisters
Lefty Frizzell - Look What Thoughts Will Do
Merle Travis - I Like My Chickens Fryin' Size
Silver Jews - I Remember Me - Bright Flight
John Hartford - Bye Bye - Morning Bugle
Kinky Friedman - Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed - Sold American
Elvis Presley - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

Lacy J. Dalton - 16th Avenue
The Jayhawks - Blue - Tomorrow the Green Grass
Freddy Fender - Dias & Noches Perdidas
Tex Ritter - Hillbilly Heaven
The Wilders - Honky Tonk Habit - Throw Down
Townes Van Zandt - (Quicksilver Dreams of) Maria
Clem Snide - Long Lost Twin - The Ghost of Fashion
Drakkar Sauna - The River of Jordan - Wars and Tornadoes

No comments:

Post a Comment