Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2/1 - Thanks everybody!

The Louvin Brothers - I'm Ready to go Home

Charlie Louvin w/ Jeff Tweedy - Great Atomic Power - Charlie Louvin
The Louvin Brothers - If I Could Only Win Your Love
Charlie Louvin - See the Big Man Cry - Less and Less & I Don't Love You Anymore
The Louvin Brothers - Are You Washed in the Blood
Charile Louvin - Ira - Charlie Louvin
Charlie Louvin - Tall Dark Stranger - Less and Less & I Don't Love You Anymore
The Louvin Brothers - When I Stop Dreaming
Charlie Louvin - Grave on the Green Hillside - Charlie Lovin
The Louvin Brothers - Knoxville Girl

Charlie Louvin, Tom T Hall, Bobby Bare - Blues Stay Away From Me - Charlie Louvin
The Louvin Brothers - Nearer, My God, To Thee
Hank Williams - Why Don't You Love Me
Hawkshaw Hawkins - Lonesome 7-7203
Herle Haggard - Movin' On
Billy Bragg & Wilco - California Stars - Mermaid Avenue
John Prine - Far From Me - John Prine
The Osborne Brothers - Listening to the Rain


Guy Drake - Welfare Cadillac
"Little" Jimmy Dickens - Out Behind the Barn
Johnny Cash - If the Good Lord's Willing
Marty Robbins - Don't Worry
Unknown Hinson - From Jail to Hell - Target Practice
Johnny Horton - Battle of New Orleans
Ralph Stanley - I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When
Eef Barzelay - I Wasn't Really Drunk - Bitter Honey
Emmylou Harris, Gram Parsons & ND Smart - Sin City - The Complete Reprise Sessions

Cary Ann Hearst & Michael Trent - Boxcar - Shovels & Rope
George Jones & Willie Nelson - I Gotta Get Drunk - My Very Special Guests
The Black Crowes - The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down - Freak 'N' Roll
Yonder Mountain String Band - Sharecropper's Son - A Decade of Yonder Live, Vol. 8
Jerry Reed - 500 Miles Away From Home
Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - Spiders & Snakes
Alice Gerrard & Hazel Dickens - True Life Blues - O Sister!
Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson - Good Hearted Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment