Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Misery loves company

Thanks for listening, as always. If you'd like to vote for WRAS as your favorite college radio station, go to http://radiowoodie.ratemyprofessors.com/. Vote as often as you like!

Gram Parsons - Love Hurts - Live 1973
Patsy Cline - I Fall to Pieces - Heartaches
The Avett Brothers - Love Like The Movies - Live Vol. 2
Bob Wills - The Kind of Love I Can't Forget
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
George Jones - I Threw Away the Rose
Unknown Hinson - Satan in a Thong - Target Practice
She & Him - You Really Got a Hold on Me - Volume 1

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
Golden Smog - Lost Love - Stay Golden, Smog
Gene Pitney & George Jones - Why Baby Why
Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
Carlene Carter - I Fell in Love - I Fell in Love
Tammy Wynette - He Loves Me All the Way
Jim Reeves & Dottie West - Love is No Excuse
Guy Clark - Anyhow, I Love You

The Flying Burrito Brothers - To Love Somebody
Patsy Cline - Anytime
Willie Nelson & Ray Price - Faded Love
Hank Williams III - Broke, Lovesick and Driftin' - Broke, Lovesick and Driftin'
Lefty Frizzell - Look What Thoughts Will Do
Merle Haggard - If We're Not Back in Love By Monday
Southern Culture on the Skids - I Want a Love - Mojo Box
Nick Lowe - A Man in Love - At My Age
Charlie Rich - I Love My Friend
The Osborne Brothers - I'll Never Love Another

Steve Earle - Fearless Heart - Guitar Town
John Prine & Mac Wiseman - I Love You Because - Standard Songs for Average People
Ballboy - I Lost You, But I Found Country Music - Guide for the Daylight Hours
Porter Wagoner - Misery Loves Company
Hazel Dickens & Alice Gerrard - The One I Love is Gone
The Rolling Stones - Love in Vain - Stripped
The White Stripes - It's True That We Love One Another - Elephant
Little Richard - Why Don't You Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment