Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Valentine's Day on Cowtippers

Gram Parsons - Love Hurts
John Hartford - First Girl I Loved
Jean Sheppard - Why Don't You Haul Off and Love Me
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Faded Love - Elvis Presley
Roger Miller - Little Green Apples
John Prine & Iris Dement - In Spite of Ourselves - In Person & On Stage
Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town

The Louvin Brothers - If I Could Only Win Your Love
George Jones and Tammy Wynette - Golden Ring
Drive-By Truckers - 18 Wheels of Love
Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight
Hank Williams III - 5 Shots of Whiskey - Lovesick, Broke and Drifting
George Jones - The King is Gone
Old Crow Medicine Show - Hard to Love - O.C.M.S.
The Soborne Brother s- I'll Never Love Another

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
David Allan Coe - Papa Loved Mama
Merle Haggard - If We're Not Back in Love By Monday
Southern Culture on the Skids - Dirt Track Date - Dirt Track Date
Freddy Fender - Together Again
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Townes Van Zandt - If I Needed You
Johnny Paycheck - My Sweet Love Ain't Around

Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty - You're The Reason Our Kids are Ugly
Connie Smith - Ain't Had No Love
Kingston Trio - Tom Dooley
Tammy Wynette - DIVORCE
Ernest Tubb & Loretta Lynn - Mr. and Mrs. Used to Be
Merle Travis - I'm Sick and Tired of You Little Darling
Ballboy - I Lost You, But I Found Country Music - A Guide for the Daylight Hours
Stoney Larue - Texas Moon - Live from Billy Bob's Texas
Jerry Reed - She Got the Goldmine, I Got the Shaft



1 comment:

  1. Love the show!! I wanted to share this link with you, my cousin's band from NC has played over at the Star Bar & Lenny's in the past, they were in Cowtipper's rotation a while ago... I'm tryin' to get them back down here for a gig...

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1457278003/your-crazy-heart-album-4-from-the-bo-stevens

    ReplyDelete