Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5

Old Crow Medicine Show - Tell It to Me - OCMS
Dolly Parton & Porter Wagoner - Milwaukee, Here I Come
Loretta Lynn - Out of My Head and Back In My Bed
Asleep at the Wheel - Ain't Nobody Here but Us Chicens
The Flying Burrito Brothers - High Fashion Queen
Elvis Costello - Cheap Reward - My Aim is True
The Monkees - What Am I Doin' Hangin' Round
Kenny Rogers - Lucille
Jerry Lee Lewis - What's Made Milwaukee Famous

John Hartford - Boogie - Aero-Plane
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Webb Pierce & Red Sovine - Why Baby Why
Sonny James - Since I Met You Baby
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
George Jones - The Grand Tour
Jerry Reed - Guitar Man
Osborne Brothers - I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling
Unknown Hinson - I Ain't Afraid of Your Husband

Billy Joe Shaver - Georgia on a Fast Train
Merle Haggard - I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
Justin Townes Earle - Hard Livin' - The Good Life
Tiny Television - Be With Me - Mission Statement
John Prine & Steve Goodman - Souvenirs
Ray Price - Crazy Arms
Faron Young - Wine Me Up - Legends of Country Music: The Best of Austin City Limits
Ryan Adams & Emmylou Harris - Return of the Grievous Angel
Conway Twitty - I See the Want To in Your Eyes
Claude King - Wolverton Mountain

George Jones - Walk Through This World With Me
The Allman Brothers - Win, Lose or Draw
Grateful Dead - Mama Tried
Wanda Jackson - Mean Mean Man
First Aid Kit - Emmylou - The Lion's Roar
Red Steagall - Little Joe the Wrangler
Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down
Hank Williams - Long Gone Lonesome Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment