Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Johnny Cash Birthday Show (2/26)

All unattributed songs are by Johnny Cash
Get Rhythm
Waylon Jennings & Johnny Cash - There Ain't No Good Chain Gang
Time of the Preacher
Nine Pound Hammer 
Daddy Sang Bass
Emmylou Harris - I Still Miss Someone
Cocaine Blues
Hank III - Wreck of the Old '97
Flushed from the Bathroom of your Heart
Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon - Jackson

Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan - Girl from the North Country
The International Submarine Band - Folsom Prison Blues/That's All Right
Jerry Douglas & Steve Earle - Don't Take Your Guns to Town
Hurt
Sunday Morning Coming Down
The Highwaymen - Desperados Waiting for a Train
Leonard Nimoy - I Walk the Line

I Hung My Head
Charlie Rich - The Ways of a Woman in Love
Marty Robbins - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky
Thirteen
Elvis Costello - Cry, Cry, Cry
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
Ballad of a Teenage Queen
Pete Seeger - The Ballad of Ira Hayes
Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash - Far Side Banks of Jordan

A Boy Named Sue
The Highwaymen - Jim I Wore a Tie Today
Oney
Ry Cooder - Get Rhythm
Pickin' On Series - Hey Porter
One
In My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment