Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/28

Counting down to my last show on June 11th. Tune in for a double-long edition of Cowtippers from 8-12, and even more music before that. Starting (possibly) at noon!

Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys - Blue Moon of Kentucky
Buck Owens - Act Naturally
The Carter Family - I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
Hank Williams - Move It On Over
Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Carolina in the Pines
Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Are You Drinkin' With Me Jesus
The Devil Makes Three - Gracefully Facedown
Elvis Presley - Green, Green Grass of Home
Jerry Lee Lewis - Pick Me Up on Your Way Down
Charlie Louvin - See the Big Man Cry

John Prine - Paradise
Freddy Fender - Before the Next Teardrop Falls
Southern Culture on the Skids - Nitty Gritty
Johnny Cash - Time of the PReacher
George Hamilton IV - Abilene
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Dark End of the Street
Lacy J. Dalton - 16th Avenue
Cowboy Junkies - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

The Monkees - What Am I Doin' Hangin' Round
Waylon Jennings - People in Dallas Got Hair
Ferlin Husky, Jean Shepard - Why Don't You Haul Off and Love Me
Scott H. Biram - Wreck My Car
Willie Nelson & Ray Charles - Seven Spanish Angels
Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton - Just someone I Used to Know
The Band - Ophelia
The Stanley Brothers - Rank Strangers
Elvis Costello - Cheap Reward
Gillian Welch - Red Clay Halo

Bobbie Gentry - Tobacco Road
Loretta Lynn - Fist City
Kris Kristofferson - Jesus Was a Capricorn
Trampled by Turtles - Arming of Infants
The Hackensaw Boys - Oh, Girl
Jerry Jeff Walker - Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother
Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
Neko Case - I Wish I Was the Moon
Loudon Wainwright III - Wine with Dinner (Night Cap)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I work at a delivery company and was scheduled from 11am till midnight so I have been hanging with you all day. Let me just say that I have been delivering food as fast as I can today just to get back to my car radio. I loved the first 8 hour set, and Tippers has been amazing! By far the best 12 hours in radio history. Thanks for introducing me to my love for country and great bands. You will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete