Tuesday, May 7, 2013

All songs by Dolly Parton unless otherwise indicated, songs with a * are duets with Porter Wagoner
I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open - The Grass is Blue
* - Holding On to Nothin'
* - Milwaukee, Here I Come
Mule Skinner Blues
9 to 5
* - Burning the Midnight Oil
I Still Miss Someone - The Grass is Blue
The Bargain Store
My Tennessee Mountain Home

Jolene
* - Making Plans
Here You Come Again
Coat of Many Colors
* - The Last Thing On My Mind
Touch Your Woman
Dolly Parton & Jerry Reed - She Got The Goldmine (I Got the Shaft)
* - Daddy Was an Old Time Preacher Man

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In the Stream
* - Better Move It On Home
The Green Beret
Cash on the Barrelhead - The Grass is Blue
Me and Little Andy
* - We Found It
I Will Always Love You
Shine - Little Sparrow
* - Just Someone I Used to Know

Hard Candy Christmas - Best Little Whorehouse in Texas Soundtrack
The Grass is Blue - The Grass is Blue
Stairway to Heaven - Halo's and 
* - Always, Always
Down from Dover - The Fairest of Them All
The White Stripes - Jolene


No comments:

Post a Comment